Cactus Wings Aircraft Report
* Cebu Pacific DC-9-32 RP-C1546 , previously N602ME and stored at Mojave, was delivered MHV-BFI and onward on 07Oct-2003.
* Ex-Metrojet B737-200s N270AU , N276AU , and N283AU , have been purchased by Air Philippines. I have N270AU and N276AU recorded as stored Mojave, and N283AU at Tucson. Any updates to their status would be appreciated.
* Ex-Iberia B757-200 EC-FXV , currently at Goodyear, has been leased to Hola Airlines (Spain). The aircraft was last seen at Goodyear on 06Sep-2003, any updates are appreciated.
* Ex-Delta B727-200 N525DA , previously stored at Victorville, has been leased to Mandala Airlines.
* Earlier this week, Mesa Airlines made an offer to acquire Atlantic Coast Airlines for about $512m. The offer is still being considered by ACA.
* Ex-United B737-200s N996UA  and N997UA , currently at Tucson, have been painted for Space World Airlines (Nigeria) and have been seen with new registrations 5N-BGA and 5N-BGB. It is unknown whether the registrations fall in order with the C/Ns.
RP-C1546 DC-9 MHV-BFI delivery
ASA9300 MD80 airtest MZJ
DAL9900 B732 GYR-ATL*
WOA911 DC10 DAY-GYR
N271AU B732 MHV-MRY
CHP2707 B732 MHV-LAS
UPS9029 B727 SDF-ROW
N805US MD82 TUS-MIA
NWA9750 B757 DTW-MZJ N524US