News items ========== * Ex-United B737-500 N955UA , previously seen in Smart Wings livery at Goodyear, was deregistered to OK-SWU on 18Mar-2005 and departed on delivery 23Mar-2005 via Phoenix. Their second aircraft, N951UA , was deregistered on 24Mar-2005 and is expected to deliver soon.
* Ex-Canjet B737-200 N225US [21667, ex C-FJCJ], currently at Tucson, was noted 23Mar-2005 wearing the standard Ryan Int'l "fleur-de-lis" livery.
* Ex-Express.net B727-22 N792A , previously at Tucson, was noted in full Northern Air Cargo livery on 04Mar-2005. Departed on delivery 24Mar-2005 TUS-BFI as NAC792.
* Ex-Air Atlanta B747 N745LA [20527, ex TF-ATA], previously stored at Marana, was noted all white with Logistic Air titles on 04Mar-2005. It departed on 24Mar-2005 MZJ-DFW-TIP.
* Ex-America West B737-200s N186AW  and N187AW , both stored at Goodyear, will be scrapped.
Phoenix log =========== 20Mar N773AN B777 American - eqp change 23Mar N727RE B72S private - Swift ramp 23Mar N184AT B73G AirTran 24Mar N563PC DC91 Kitty Hawk c/s, no titles - west cargo ramp
News items ========== * Luke AFB held its biennial 'Luke Days' airshow 19/20Mar-2005. Over 250,000 spectators took in the airshow, a record number. Our photos from the airshow can be viewed at the Cactus Wings Photography page.
* B-17G N390TH 'Liberty Belle' [44-85734] was in Arizona recently at three locations: 11-13Mar-2005, Tucson, for the 390th Bombing Group reunion 13-18Mar-2005, Deer Valley 18-21Mar-2005, Luke AFB for 'Luke Days 2005'
* Ex-United B737-500s N951UA  and N955UA  were noted 20Mar-2005 at Goodyear in full Smart Wings livery.
* Ex-MyTravel A321 N118CH [2060, formerly G-JOEE], previously at Marana, ferried MZJ-YUL as 'THY8101' on 18Mar-2005 on delivery.
* Four ex-United B737-500s, all previously at Goodyear, are being re-registered and prepared for delivery as follows:
- N939UA  to VP-BSQ, last seen Goodyear 05Mar-2005, not noted 12Mar-2005, assumed delivered - N949UA  to VP-BSV, noted Goodyear 05Mar and 12Mar-2005, ferried GYR-BGR-KEF-SNN 16Mar-2005 - N950UA  to VP-BSW, noted Goodyear as such 12Mar-2005, ferried GYR-BGR-KEF-SNN 16Mar-2005 - VP-BSX noted 19Mar-2005, possible ex N952UA  but not confirmed
* Ex-Southwest B737-200 N129SW , currently stored at Marana, will be scrapped.
* Ex-Continental MD-82 N93875 , currently stored at Roswell, will be scrapped.
Deliveries ========== 17Mar B737-700 N205WN  to Southwest at Phoenix
Phoenix log =========== 14Mar C-GVFA B727 First Air, pkd west cargo 15Mar N623NW B747 Northwest, T3 gates (MZJ-PHX-HNL)