Cactus Wings Aircraft Report
* Mesa Airlines recent fleet changes:
CRJ200 N75993  ferried GYR-PHX on 12Apr-2004 in new UA Exp c/s
CRJ700 N501MJ  noted 16Apr-2004 still all white, no titles
CRJ700 N502MJ  ferried PHX-TUS on 08Apr-2004 for interior rework prior to entering UA Express fleet
CRJ700 N503MJ  first noted in new UA Exp c/s on 05Apr-2004
CRJ900 N918FJ  delivered 08Apr-2004
CRJ900 N919FJ  delivered 14Apr-2004
* Frontier A318 N805FR  was delivered to the airline at Phoenix. It ferried BGR-PHX on 10Apr-2004 as FFT805, departing the next day to DEN.
* Southwest B737-700 N455WN  was delivered to the airline at Phoenix. It ferried PAE-PHX on 08Apr-2004 as SWA5002, with winglets.
* Ex-Citybird MD-11 P4-BDL , previously stored at Victorville, has been leased to Finnair and has left VCV.
* Ex-Continental Express EMB-120 N34712 , previously stored at Roswell, has been sold to Richard Childress Racing and has left ROW.
* The 62nd reunion of Doolittle's Raiders is 18Apr-2004. This year's reunion is in Tucson. To celebrate the event, 4 B-25s and a B-17 flew in formation from Mesa/Falcon Field to Tucson on 14Apr-2004. The aircraft involved were:
B-17 N9323Z "Sentimental Journey" (based at Mesa, AZ CAF)
B-25 N9117Z (44-29199) "In the Mood"
B-25 N7946C (44-28938) "Old Glory"
B-25 N9856C (43-28204) "Pacific Princess"
B-25 N345BG (44-86777) "Martha Jean"
* Delta B767-400 N829MH was noted at Phoenix on 16Apr-2004 operating a charter flight to Hawaii.
N865CY JS32 AMA-IGM
FAO9900 B72S airtest TUS
ACA7079 B767 YYZ-MHV C-GAUH
DHL3201 B72S CVG-IGM
AAY9890 MD80 GYR-LAS*
BSK288 B738 IWA-WRI
UAL9942 B733 DEN-GYR
UAL9951 B733 SFO-GYR*
N430UE JS32 IGM-AMA
AAY901 MD80 GYR-DEN*
SWA5001 B732 HOU-MHV*
NWA9752 DC-9 MZJ-MSP*
UAL**** B733 GYR-ORD
WZP7050 B732 YYC-TUS
WZP7052 B732 YYC-TUS*
* - planned movement