Cactus Wings News
* Ex-Alaska B737-790 N629AS , previously at Marana, has been delivered to Lucky Air (China) and was exported from the USCAR on 27Mar-2007.
* Ex-Estafeta B737-200 N110ER [23065, ex XA-ACP], previously stored at Roswell, departed 11Apr-2007 to Europe.
* Ex-Air Canada DC-9-30 N881JM [47199, ex C-FTLX], previously stored at Mojave, departed 11Apr-2007 to Opa Locka.
* Ex-Varig B737-300 N493AN [24093, ex PP-VOR], was noted passing through Tucson on 14Apr-2007 on its way to Asia.
* Mesa DHC-8 N987HA  was noted at Phoenix 11Apr-2007 wearing the new USAirways Express livery, believed to be the first of the type to wear the new livery.
N110ER B732 ROW-DFW-PSM-KEF
N232DZ B733 VCV-PDX-SBD
N881JM DC93 MHV-PHX-SAT-OPF
ASA9102 B73G SEA-MZJ
ASH9428 DHC8 PHX-GYR
ASH9701 DHC8 GYR-PHX (N987HA)
N496UE JS32 IGM-SAT
N932ML DC93 MHV-ABQ
N493AN B733 MEX-TUS-OAK-HNL-PKMJ-PTRO-WBGG
N645AS B73G airtest MZJ
N982CA CRJ1 airtest TUS
AMX818 MD87 GDL-PHX-MZJ (XA-SFO)
Any tie-ups on the above, or anything I may have missed, would be appreciated. It helps keep my database and the Cactus Wings website up to date. Codes can be translated at The Airline Codes Website:
New slides for sale and auction:
New photos from the region: