Cactus Wings News
America West/US Airways fleet update:
CRJ9 N906FJ  returned from Goodyear 24Oct-2006 in the new US Airways Express livery.
CRJ9 N910FJ  returned from Goodyear 03Nov-2006 in the new US Airways Express livery.
CRJ9 N914FJ  returned from Goodyear 27Oct-2006 in the new US Airways Express livery.
CRJ9 N918FJ  returned from Goodyear 16Oct-2006 in the new US Airways Express livery.
B733 N154AW  returned from Miami 02Nov-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
B733 N166AW  returned from Miami 22Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery
A319 N823AW  returned from Roswell 01Nov-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
A319 N834AW  returned from Roswell 21Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
A320 N633AW  returned from Roswell 02Nov-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
A320 N634AW  returned from Roswell 24Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery
A320 N636AW  returned from Roswell 06Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
B757 N903AW  returned from Roswell 15Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery.
B757 N905AW  returned from Roswell 27Oct-2006 in the new US Airways livery (Ex-Ohio State Flag livery).
* US Airways A319 N828AW  participated in a commemorative event at Phoenix/Sky Harbor on 03Nov-2006. The event was held to celebrate the America West heritage by 'dedicating' the aircraft in the original 1983 America West white/blue livery. Photo link: http://www.pbase.com/cactuswings/image/69818006
* SkyValue is a new airline planning to serve Phoenix/Williams-Gateway from Gary, IN on 01Dec-2006. SkyValue is planning to use B737-800s operated by Xtra Airways.
* Ex-Air Canada Zip B737-200 C-GJCP , currently stored at Mojave, has been sold, and will be leased to new operator Ravsa (Venezuela). B737-200s C-GCPN and C-FHCP are planned to follow.
* Ex-Aeromexico MD-82 N1003Y  currently stored at Goodyear, has been sold.
* Ex-Pace B737-300s N371PA  and N372PA , both currently stored at Marana, have been sold and leased to KD Avia (Russia).
* Ex-Hamra Air B737-300 A6-HMK , currently stored at Tucson and NTU, has been sold to RAK Airways (UAE).
* USAF C-17As have been based at Phoenix/Williams-Gateway over the past few weeks. The five noted so far have been 05-5145, 98-0050, 98-0055, 99-0060, and 99-0166.
15Oct N407FJ D328Jet
15Oct N667UA B763 UAL
20Oct N754NA B757 NAO
20Oct N698SS B722
20Oct N810LR DHC8 a/w black tail
22Oct N251TR B732
26Oct C-GQCA A320 ACA (Jetz c/s)
27Oct N37NY B734
28Oct I-LIVN A330 Livingston
30Oct JA8913 B744 JAL (photo: )
30Oct C-GWJU B736 WJA
01Nov N400MJ CRJ1 United Exp
02Nov N740PA B757 WCP
01Nov B73G N259WN  to Southwest at Phoenix
N450AX DC10 VCV-NKX-VCV
ASH6930 CRJ9 GYR-PHX
ASH6934 CRJ9 PHX-GYR
ASH7010 E145 GYR-ICT
AAL9631 MD82 ORD-ROW
AAL9632 MD82 STL-ROW
ASH6931 CRJ9 PHX-GYR
N54YV B190 MZJ-PWA
N675BR CRJ2 TUS-YUL
P4-PHS B735 arr MZJ
NWA9750 DC93 MZJ-DHN (N785NC)
FRL9964 DHC8 PHX-GYR (N810LR)
N662BR CRJ2 TUS-MHT
N307WA B733 VCV-TUS
N308WA B733 VCV-TUS
N660BR CRJ2 TUS-MHT
N941AA DC93 VCV-MZJ
WCP8702 B757 GYR-LAS
N79754 B722 ROW-MIA
ASH6934 CRJ9 GYR-PHX
VDA4193 A124 NZY-SBD
FRL9964 DHC8 GYR-PHX
N302WA B733 airtest TUS
N310DA B732 VCV-SBD
N854US F100 MHV-SBD
UPS9547 MD11 ROW-HNL
N520AU B733 MZJ-INT
N571GX B738 SJO-TUS-VCV
FAM003 B733 MEX-TUS
N787AW B735 MEX-TUS-TIJ
ASH6935 CRJ9 GYR-PHX
* - planned movement
Any tie-ups on the above, or anything I may have missed, would be appreciated. It helps keep my database and the Cactus Wings website up to date. Codes can be translated at The Airline Codes Website:
New slides for sale and auction:
New photos from the region: